With non-political, non-traditional or ethnic aims RAHAMA fosters humanitarian frontages of resettled families while assisting the poor. RAHAMA in consultation with District authorities in the operational areas initiates assistance for needy families addressing the rights of vulnerable groups, particularly women and youth. In order to make resettlement more effective RAHAMA introduced micro level savings and credit too, to fill the gap between formal financial agencies and the marginal community and to support Livelihoods of the needy communities.
The following are the key operational principles being envisaged by RAHAMA in order to serve our vision and mission effectively.
- buy isotretinoin online canada pharmacy Ensure Equal Opportunities to all including persons with disabilities.
- Zero tolerance to corruption
- Elektrougli Respect for men, women and children. Paracambi Care for the Environment
- http://clublaptop.co.uk/online-seo-directory/wpbdp_category/galleries/ Treat all Ethnic, Religious, linguistic and Cultural groups equally without any discrimination and promote peaceful coexistence.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other CSOs and the Government for the welfare of the people.
- Maintain harmonious relationships (Vertically and horizontally) among RAHAMA staff, partners and communities.
- RAHAMA does not condone the use of alcohol and drugs and Tobacco
FIVE STRATEGIC CHANGE GOALS / DIRECTIONS OF RAHAMA
The strategic plan describes five directions / changes that stand for an integrated effort of addressing income poverty, inequality, discrimination and exclusion. Basically, the implementation of strategic plan will bring about a realignment of the prevalent, inequitable power dynamics in our communities and wider societies to one that will favor the marginalized.
- Marginalized communities including persons with disabilities and women would be able to upgrade their quality of life, free from all forms of discrimination, abuse and violence; they could secure their rights and entitlement through participatory governance, and are able to fully participate in their own development as citizens living in peaceful co-existence with all.
- Children enjoy high quality of life with the promotion and securing of their rights through active children’s cooperatives, child clubs and links with other CSOs and Government agencies and in an improved home environment.
- An increasing number of groups of entrepreneurs produce environmentally sustainable products through viable businesses for national and international markets and thereby achieve sustainable development while addressing climate change, extreme weather and disasters that follow.
- Consumption of ADAT is significantly reduced by marginalized families through the intervention of divisional ADAT prevention forums in collaboration with other relevant agencies.
- RAHAMA as an institution is strengthened for well governed, efficient, effective and accountable development work with the community in cooperation with partners and other stake holders for achieving its vision and mission.