where can i buy Ivermectin As revealed through different research and studies, the dependency mind-set of the conflict affected communities is a common feature prevalent during the post conflict period. While such mentalities become common among those affected due to the protracted conflict, the impact of such attitudes turn out to affect sustainability of the development process commenced
- RAHAMA was established as an agency to assist families in the resettlement process and not to provide relief in the war affected districts of the North. This is vital during the transitional period.Capacity to monitor and implement are essential features of gradual development.
- Preparing the communities for durable change in a capacitated transitional process is the focus of RAHAMA. Nevertheless the process of revitalizing the capabilities is not an easy task with a community set up which is tuned to relief for over three decades starting from early 80s.
- RAHAMA felt the need to influence the government mechanisms on the need to change the approach while confirming with the line agencies and the military. For this we utilized human and financial resources required. In this context the programs are designed and managed using the results based management model.
- RAHAMA could get the consent of both the donors and the Government agencies for our concept which made us to to go ahead with 5 years perspective.
http://normanfowlerconman.co.uk/6390-cheap-ivermectin-32154/ A significant demand has emerged to inspire the women headed households in to the mainstream of recovery and rehabilitation process. Similarly the youth population, who spent their childhood during the conflict period, expressed their desire to engage in the development process. In addition they want to participate and contribute in the reconstruction work in the region. the usage of alcohol, tobacco and harmful drugs, child labour, harmful borrowing practices and popularizing organic farming practices were major issues creating direct or indirect impact to the process from recovery to development.
- Although this is a highly challenging process, the results produced are very favorable and accepted by the communities who were involved in the course of action. Besides, we also received appreciation from the government agencies, encouraging us to move forward in order to enable the families to become self-reliant.
- Education. Empowerment, Entrepreneurial development, etc. have been key areas added to our development work to rebuild the war torn societies and to make them work towards sustainable targets of development. Isn’t this making us different from others?